Alexis's 1st Birthday!!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Alexis 1st swim @ Hwa Xia International Pte. Ltd (It's a place for babies to swim)

Hi All, been quite a while since lilian last update Alexis blog. Am Charles (lian cute hubby). I never like blogging..most of the time its my 'LOVELY' wife who do all the work (with my help..of course). Why i dun like blogging, well..Cannot "Kao pei" (make noise) about my job or my boss will find out, as the old saying goes: your ass is grass & he's (boss) the lawnmower.


OK,enough of the nagging, lets get straight to the point..


On our way to northpoint shopping to the newly opened spa shop



Lilian has been bugging me to bring Alexis for a swim at a place where babies are thrown into a washing machine look-alike tub (with luke warm water) with a big bright round balloon wrap around their tiny head.



Washing machine look-alike tub with fruits (wonder if they r making babies fruity pie?)




Scary it may sounds but its actually quite comfortable, i nearly wanted to jumped into the tub with Alexis, if it wasn't for the "teacher" who pulled me back..."I got pay money hor !" i shouted at her.."SO? Your money BIG la?" she shouted back at me...no la..joking only..no shouting ever took place that day..hehe..as i was saying the water in the tub was very warm & comfortable. What good life babies have now-a-days..


Babies r born swimmer & they love to swim..blah blah blah..u can read more at http://www.babyswimming.com.sg/


My dear mum wanted alexis to shave her hair & off went her hair PLUS her eye-brows,lilian jaw nearly dropped to the floor while the 'teacher' shave both hairs off alexis..Hw was i feeling? er...abit sad but i know its good for her...



Lilian's Jaw dropped...


Still Dropping..


Finding back her jaw...


Fainted...

After the shaving, a simple warm up was perform on alexis..she ENJOYED it !! 1st station - the pull up bar...last station-the 2.4km run..ah..wait ah..wat am i talking about? Ippt is for me leh..aiming for gold next year-got $400 to aim for..every year get $200 oso sianz..why am i blogging abt myself..should be on alexis rgt?


Warm up done..up goes the balloon..down goes alexis...instead of crying..she was actually smiling (rgt spelling?)..walau..so many KPOs surrounding the shop as if we were animals in the zoo..If i was an animal,i want to be a TIGER in the WOODS. OoOO..I can be a rapper liao..


Promise me that you won't hurt me!! (showing her little finger to the lady)


How come lilian dun warm me up when i go for my 5km run? Not Fair !


A kiss from grandmum b4 alexis goes for her 1st dip..


Kick Kick Kick


Paddle Paddle Paddle


Swim a big hole in papa wallet..hehe


How come no soap in the bath tub?


Can i order some drinks pls..hello?





While swimming,the teacher kept chatting with us abt how the swim will help baby develop..blah blah blah..in my head i only can think of the final bill $$$ & if she is kind enough to give us a good discount...KIND enough..




A wash of head after the swim to get rid of the "cut-ted" hair

Any discount? NO...damn it...We signed up a package for 10 sessions at the cost of XXX, the teacher insisted we signed 20,i feel like telling her,siao..wat happened if alexis half way got bored & do nt want to swim anymore, can i swim on behalf for her? i don't mind showing off my butt to the public, u know..hehe..will update more pics later..after my 5km run...run run run...

4 comments:

  1. Yo jie fu and da jie. Haha..I was abit sad when i saw the pictures of alexis's cut-ted hair. But she is still so adorable. Love her. Post more about alexis yea? Really hope to see her soon. Btw i bought something for alexis. Will try to pass to u soon:) Take care. Love lihui

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Lihui..Alexis say she wants an Appply iphone for Xmas..white colour 16gb will do..many thanx in advance..hehe..

    Rgds
    Alexis Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. wau lau eh.. do u think that u can squeeze your big butt into the "washing machine". Unless u know yoga!!! hee hee so Alexis swam nake?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yap..she swam naked..i wanted to swim as well..they said no...

    Charles

    ReplyDelete