Alexis's 1st Birthday!!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010




Alexis was down with a mild cough + running nose last week, thanks to me (Charles)..Thank goddness i was smart enough to wear a mask (covering my mouth..of course) @ home or when alexis was near me or else her MILD thing will turn into a SERIOUS one & i will surely NOT forgive myself.

I jumped out of bed @ around 2.30am in the morning when i heard alexis crying out loud in my mum's room. Yes, i was in shock but i managed to calm myself down in less than 5 sec (hey, i m a daddy now..i must be prepared for anything..). Slapped lian on her legs (to wake her up), then i rushed into my mum's room.

Picture this...

Alexis sitting on my mum's lap, vomiting her whatever milk she drank into a blue mini bucket, crying as she was vomiting..Her tears flowing free flow down her chubby cheek..FCK...my heart broke into a million pieces...wonder if u heard it broke from the place u r staying..

The funny thing was this...

She managed to smile at us (after all that puking)...maybe she do not want us to worry to much...

Every night before i close my eyes to sleep...i make it a habit to say a prayer to all the sick children in the world, different colours, different races..May they recover asap..May they stay strong always...join me in saying a prayer for them...it would not take too much of your time..who knows, maybe someone out there, in the other part of the world is saying a prayer for your child to stay healthy & happy always (get the idea?)

Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever...Don't give up, child....everything is going be ok !!

No comments:

Post a Comment