Alexis's 1st Birthday!!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Alexis @ the playground (Part 2)



"This place belongs to me !! So get LOST !!"



Alexis twisting & turning,shaking her hips...



Alexis thinking very hard on how to climb this mini obstacle

She got stuck half way, so i had to help her...

After conquering the mini obstacle, she ran to the next one..and my jaw dropped...

She wanted to climb this...

Scroll down...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



I am not joking..she ran & started climbing (walking) all by herself...

She was very determined to finish the climb...

My heart wanted her to do it all by herself but my brain was asking me," Are u nuts?"

I assisted her by supporting her tiny little butt & waist...

Mission accomplished !! She made it to the top (with my help,of course)!!


The reason why i did not take a photo of her at the top is because i was very afraid she would run to the next obstacle...


THE MONKEY BAR


TBC...

No comments:

Post a Comment