Alexis's 1st Birthday!!

Monday, October 26, 2009

creating a little us..

Trying to have a baby after we got married in Jan 08 but it seem to be not successful for the both of us. I had read out lots of info abt conceiving.. but nothing seem to work on us. Friends around me seem to be getting preggy one by one but not me. Feeling frustrated & depressed whenever my mense was here... I had even cried at night below the pillow, thinking why....

I bought lots of pregnancy test kit & ovulation test kit. There was once that I purchased a faulty twin pack pregnancy test kit. The result appear to be "POSITIVE" for both of the kits, I was so happy & I went to the gynea to confirm it. BUT it turn out to be "NEGATIVE". During Nov 08, I manage to convince Charles to follow me to the gynea to seek for medication on me.

24 Nov o8, that was the first time I met Dr Eunice Chua @ Thomson Medical centre #03-02. I was advised to come back for a blood test on my next mense.

20 Dec 08, I went back to the clinic for blood test & was on medication called "clomid" 1 tablet 1 day. (from the 2nd day of mense to 6th day)

30 Dec 08, Blood Test, was out, I did not have any serious problem on fertility, just having irregular mense. I was being scan to see if my egg had ovulate. Dr Chua Mention that my egg had not ovulate & dun seem "FINE". I need to double the dosage of clomid if the 1st attempt fail.

2 Feb 09, having another scan to check on my egg. Still the same, the egg dun really look "fine" & it's like not ready to ovulate at all. I was advise to come on 10 Feb again due to Dr Chua suspect that my ovulation is later than others.

10 Feb 09, having another scan on my egg. True enough... Dr Chua prediction is right!! She advised us to "try" that night.

27 Feb 09 was the date that confirm my pregnancy....

Thank you, Dr Eunice Chua.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...u writing yr life story si bo? hehe...I can't wait to upload alexis pic once she is out...Yahoo.....Love u,lian lian !!

    Rgds
    Charles Eng

    ReplyDelete