Alexis's 1st Birthday!!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Inducing Alexis on 29 Oct 2009...

This morning I woke up & make a very tough decision. I decide to induce Alexis out. Why??? I can't take the weight of my tummy anymore... suffering from heartburn for nights.. It was so "Xin Ku"!! I called up the clinic this morning..

Me: Lilian here, due date on 30 Oct. I can't take it anymore & wanna induce the baby out.
Nurse: ok.. please come down "TOMORROW" at 8.50am for CTG test & Dr Chua will check on you if everything is fine for induce, you can proceed to the labour ward"
Me: "TOMORROW" that is fast!! (then my heart goes pumping very very fast.)
Nurse: Can I have your IC number?
Me: S**... S****.. Err... Err.. (suddenly, my mind went blank, I forgot my IC number) Haha..
Nurse: Please remember to bring along your "barang barang" for the stay in the hospital.. See you tomorrow...

After hanging up the phone, I was so lost!! having mix feeling again... Scare cum excited to see Alexis. Praying hard that everything will be smooth & no C section needed for tomorrow. God Bless me, Please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment