Alexis's 1st Birthday!!

Thursday, January 21, 2010



How not to fall in love over again in the morning with my precious Alexis looking so adorable?

Her sleeping pose like exactly like lilian..even the way Alexis stretches in the morning looks like her mum...

There was one time i actually saw the 2 of them sleeping with the same pose..cannot take pics la..or else my balls will be in my mouth..hehe..




My working shift totally cannot make it for the past few months, super tiring (oops..did i just complained abt my work?!), glad i bite the bullet & pass thru those cannot make it months in 1 piece.

The funny thing is i can auto wake up either 7am or 8am in the morning without any help from the irritating alarm..1st thing i do when i open my eyes? i turned to Alexis's mum & give her a kiss on her forehead (see..lian..u didn't know that rgt?)then i rush to Alexis room to kiss her too..

Did i hear u say something about 'Mari kita' (guys thing) in the morning? walau..dun think dirty can ?!

I enjoy spending time with Alexis in the morning b4 i head to work. Just the 2 of us..peaceful..quiet...in a room..

U should see how she smile & acknowledge me in the morning..

Making me feel all so good..prepared for the long day ahead...


We love u, Alexis..We really do..

No comments:

Post a Comment