Alexis's 1st Birthday!!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Millions of thing to update by Lilian

Hi all,

Finally I found some time to update our blog, most of the time is updated by Charles. I have many things to update. Being a mother is really very very busy. Right Yi? This will be going to be a very long blog.

Maid Issue - Busy training maids again & again till I am so tired.
1st maid - 2 months (Good at housework but don't know how to take care of Baby. When I interview her, she mention that she knows how to take care of Baby but when Alexis is born, she panick when taking care of her)

2nd Maid - 3 weeks (keep asking me if she can call home, she called home almost twice a week. In the end she miss home & wanted to go back to philipines so i send her back to agent. After 2 weeks, her dad had no money to pay for her loan & she had to find another employer. She wanted to work for me again but I am not willing to take her anymore. Who knows later when I start work and she say she wanna go back to her country again. Then my head will be even bigger that time.

3rd maid - 1 week ( Worst!!! Alexis is playing alone in her cot & the maid is hiding in one corner sleeping when I am at home. See, how daring is she!! She have not even wake up for night feed & yet she is so tired. within 1 week, i caught her sleeping twice. She can eat many many meals a day. She had no manners at all, after dinner she can just leave her plate in the basin & watch tv. Amazing right?)

4th maid - this time she is from indonesia. ( She is a fast learner & Alexis likes her alot..) Finally I can rest well at night....



Changing Alexis
Alexis is changing day by day. She is so adorable!! Keep kissing her non stop everyday. haha...


Alexis first time taking MRT on 18 Jan 2010

Alexis: Boring...


Moody...


Alexis: MAMA, Can we take TAXI next time?


Alexis's Fav channel - BABY TV CH 37 by Starhub Cable TV


Alexis watching BABY TV

Breast feeding
Minyi & I had set a target to breastfeed till 1 may 2010. Hopefully we can hit our target!! MOO.. MOO...


My Barang for expressing milk ( Medela Swing $336.20 - sponser by Charles Eng. Thank you Hubby!!)


Frozen milk... 1 box with 5 packs = Alexis's 1 day meal



From Charles to Lilian


Louis Vuitton - Neverful MM = 9 mths of suffering during pregnancy ( Thank you, hubby)


Ipod touch - Charles got it from an incentive ( top mio tv contents seller - Well done hubby)

I got to stop here... will update again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment