Alexis's 1st Birthday!!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Nail cutting experience for baby Alexis

How to cut screaming 2-7-month-old's nails?



Screaming? who's screaming?!

Alexis is enjoying her spa treatment from her very professional 'Never Had Any Baby Cutting Nails Training B4' Mummy



Below are a few 'CRAPPY' tips which i found on the net,these were shared by a group of ang mohs who formed a secret society called something something Parents Network.

I always cut her fingernails and toenails when she's asleep. :-) Holly

- Ass..learn from the PROs la, holly..Was my baby asleep when my wife was triming her nails for her? N O !!

- Holly, u can do many things with yr hubby or the postman or the pizza delivery boy when yr baby is asleep..

I bite my daughter's nails.

- I guess after bite-ting,u chew, add some salt or maybe sugar b4 u gulp the whole damn thing down? Yummy, rgt?

Gulp - To swallow greedily or rapidly in large amounts


"isn't she cute..?"



Here is my tips for u.

Do what u feel is right for u & baby, do not trust too much on the info u find on the net, more then 50% of them are all CRAP.

ok..maybe not 50%..but they r still crap to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment